With over 20 years of experience in Pacific Northwest multifamily real estate, and a Seattle area native. Todd's extensive real estate skill-set encompasses a multitude of disciplines including, investment sales, asset management, development, valuation and investment consulting. Todd's operational expertise gained through years of successful management gives his brokerage clients an edge. Todd works to understand his clients' specific investment needs then develops customized solutions for their given position and investment goals. The result is a solid and effective partnership.
Which Best Describes You? (Pick All That Apply)
Large Investor =>100K, Small Investor <100K, Commercial Broker, Commercial Agent, Open Networker, Property Manager, Professional, Other (see below)
What Do You Offer
• Large Portfolio Management & Risk Mitigation
• Financial Re-positioning & Performance Enhancement
• Vast Lease-up & Development Experience
• Forecasting & Capital Planning
• Investment Analysis & Improving Asset Value
• Effective On-Site Staff Leadership & Financial Management
• Team Building & Talent Development
• Contract Negotiations
• Operating/Capital Budgeting & Strategic Planning
• Strong Acquisition, Disposition & Due-Diligence Experience
• Vendor Contract & Utilization Analysis
Welcome to CREPIG Todd! We hope you find your experience of networking with CRE professionals rewarding and find that there is so much collective knowledge to glean from the blogs, podcasts and resources that CREPIG has to offer. We are here to answer any questions that you may have regarding the resources here, and we wish you an enjoyable experience making friends and establishing relationships. Feel free to enhance your profile with our customize my page link, add your photo or company logo or even write a blog post.
Beth Anne Grib CREPIG Advisor
No comments yet!
Welcome to COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS & INVESTORS GROUP