• Extensive commercial real estate expertise with over twenty years of experience.
• Managed 16 commercial properties totaling 3.7 million sq. ft. Properties include institutional-grade downtown high-rise and suburban office buildings; neighborhood shopping centers; and industrial properties.
• Developed and implemented 30 annual asset management plans which included operating and capital improvement budgets; 10-year cash flow projections; value enhancement, marketing and leasing plans; and investment summaries with hold-sell analyses.
• Managed leasing and marketing programs for commercial properties in San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Detroit, and Dallas. Completed over 70 lease transactions totaling 510,000 sq. ft. of office and retail space.
• Represented buyers and sellers in commercial property acquisitions and dispositions totaling $9 million and provided underwriting and due diligence support on many other property and portfolio transactions.
• Managed 55 tenant improvement projects totaling 320,000 Sq. Ft. of office and retail space.
• Managed $36 million in capital improvement projects including new site/building design and construction; interior and exterior renovations; and building systems modernization.
Core competencies include Property and Asset Management; Leasing and Investment Sales; Property Development and Project Management.
Which Best Describes You? (Pick All That Apply)
Developer, Builder, Property Manager, Other (see below)
What Do You Need
Networking with Investors, Lenders, Landlords and Tenants.
What Do You Offer
Consulting Services that assist clients in evaluating and managing commercial real estate transactions and resources.