Chandrakant
  • Huntsbille
Share

Chandrakant's Discussions

For Immediate Loans you can deposit 100% of Fees into Escrow

Greetings !We lend worldwide and the cash required as loan is available but it has been our practice lately that the borrower pay 30% of the fees as good faith prior to funding while the other 70% of…Continue

Started Aug 26, 2017

Now you can avail SBA Packet Loans through First Home Bank Easily:0 Points from Us if you avail Loans

First Home Bank is a Nationwide Preferred Small Business Lender specializing in small business loans across a wide array of industries for business acquisitions, commercial real estate and equipment…Continue

Started Aug 16, 2017

 

Chandrakant's Page

Profile Information

Location (City, State) (Province, Country)
Huntsbille
A Bit About Me
Passive Intermediary Real Estate
Which Best Describes You? (Pick All That Apply)
Large Investor =>100K, Small Investor <100K, Commercial Broker, Commercial Agent, SF Broker

Comment Wall (2 comments)

You need to be a member of COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS & INVESTORS GROUP to add comments!

Join COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS & INVESTORS GROUP

At 12:01pm on August 21, 2017, Sandra Essien said…

Good Day,

How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( mrs.sandraessien@yahoo.com) for the full details.

Have a nice day

Thanks God bless.

Mrs. Sandra Essien

At 9:23am on May 27, 2017, Walter Walton said…

Hi dear my name is Walter am very much happy to meet you here
i will appreciate if you can contact me direct to my private
email (walterwalton24@gmail.com) from there i wish to send more
of my pictures to you and also tell you more about my self
Regard Walter

 
 
 

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service