I have direct seller of Bulk SFR REO tapes. Can provide tapes from $50MM up to $3B per deal. Buyers -- where are you? If you can proof-up with LOI and HARD POF  -- then let's do business!

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dennis,

It's too bad you feel that there is no match here. You need to understand that the seller sets the protocol. After all it's their product for sale. And they will not offer any tape without the buyer first proofing-up. This is the standard in this industry. They get the buyer's LOI and hard POF, then call the Buyer's "bank" and have them proofed. If all is well, then (and only then) will they talk with the buyer, have an MFA agreement between all involved parties, require a 10% deposit be put in an escrow account, and put together the tape for sale. The buyer generally has 48-72hrs to do their due diligence of the tape. Again, if all is well, the buyer informs the seller they will buy the tape. The seller notifies the escrow company that the deal has been agreed upon, the full amount of the tape is released to the escrow co., the buyer gets the tape, and the escrow company releases payment to all on the MFA. Everyone involved is happy!!

This is how it's done over and over. There is no seller out there that will give a buyer a tape first without them proofing-up.

Good luck if you think you can do it your way!
Sir, you again mention other then what we have stated.
Again, we have no problem sending a POF to be vetted by the asset manager of the account for the issuing bank, direct to the asset mgr. However, we will not send our POF to a broker.

As well, not all sellers, and or offering group, operate in the way you have mention, I know because we have been sent product that will and do work with different procedures. What you are dealing with here are brokers, and they do require such as they need to protect themselves, and we understand that.
However, when dealing with a direct source, IE asset manager or seller, they will only require us to send POF to them and they varify same through our issing bank. Once this is done, we have no problem receiving from them the sanitized tape, by which we are able to review and dicuss color on notes, send to the buyer, or our JVP in come cases, the Tape for their review and LOI if interested. We then put the principals on the line together. Where we are partner in the purchase, we work with the other buyer and decide what we will take from what they do not, etc.

So, while we understand clearly your position, we do not send our POF to a broker. That is why it is not a match, not because we do not send POF and LOI to a principal seller, but because you are dealing with brokers and are not direct to a seller and or asset manager at the bank or financial institution.

Once you are direct to a Seller/asset manager, etc., contact us and we will have no problem at all sending them direct our POF, an order to receive the sanitized tape of product and then putting them direct to the buyer, and issuing them an LOI. Just wanted you to completely clear and understand our position. I trust this has helped and explained our position. Thank You.

Dennis Smith
SII Capital Financing
www.SiiCapitalFinancing.com
(253) 833-5797
Sir, you again mention other then what we have stated.
Again, we have no problem sending a POF to be vetted by the asset manager of the account for the issuing bank, direct to the asset mgr. However, we will not send our POF to a broker.

As well, not all sellers, and or offering group, operate in the way you have mention, I know because we have been sent product that will and do work with different procedures. What you are dealing with here are brokers, and they do require such as they need to protect themselves, and we understand that.
However, when dealing with a direct source, IE asset manager or seller, they will only require us to send POF to them and they varify same through our issing bank. Once this is done, we have no problem receiving from them the sanitized tape, by which we are able to review and dicuss color on notes, send to the buyer, or our JVP in come cases, the Tape for their review and LOI if interested. We then put the principals on the line together. Where we are partner in the purchase, we work with the other buyer and decide what we will take from what they do not, etc.

So, while we understand clearly your position, we do not send our POF to a broker. That is why it is not a match, not because we do not send POF and LOI to a principal seller, but because you are dealing with brokers and are not direct to a seller and or asset manager at the bank or financial institution.

Once you are direct to a Seller/asset manager, etc., contact us and we will have no problem at all sending them direct our POF, an order to receive the sanitized tape of product and then putting them direct to the buyer, and issuing them an LOI. Just wanted you to completely clear and understand our position. I trust this has helped and explained our position. Thank You.

Dennis Smith
SII Capital Financing
www.SiiCapitalFinancing.com
(253) 833-5797
Hi john,
I can get you POF with LOI from my buyer located in SLC, UT
Please send me your NCND for signatures.
I'm direct with the buyer.
Thanks
Budd@ppgii.com
Budd,

I'll send you our NCND so you and I can do business. It will come as a seperate e-mail from americaninvestments@ymail.com. The seller will want an NCND signed as well with your buyer along with an MFA. Once they have this they will talk directly with your buyer. That's all they need to proof-up your buyer. OK?

BTW -- what product is you client interested in purchasing? I need to let the seller know what to anticipate.

John
Hi John,
budd@ppgii.com
Thanks
Can you do CA SFR 40-50 plus 4? Is so message me miraenotes(at)gmail(dot)com asap thanks,

Jeremy
Jeremy,

Before we can do a deal we need an NCND agreement between us, then we can talk business. If you are in agreement I can send you our NCND to sign.
John,

Absolutely, please send NCND to address above, thanks.
Jeremy,

There is no e-mail address above. Please put your e-mail address on your return reply.
John,

Thanks,
Jeremy
Jeremy,

Are you the direct buyer, the buyer rep, or an IM?

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service