1. They are willing to buy Nationwide.

2. No Cap Rate required

3. They are willing to look at ready to go properties or ones that need rehab work and are being Sold-As-Is

4. The kind of businesses they are looking for: Self Storage, 5-Star Resorts, ALF (Assisted Living Facility), Projects under development like condominiums but please no condo conversions. One thing about the 5 Star Resorts is that they do not have to 5 Star when the buyers buy them but there should be potential to make them into 5-Star Resorts. Also, under the condominiums, there must be huge amenities.

5. Preferably not listed with Realtor but if they are, the sellers must be very motivated

6. No performas or no projections required

7. Facts, figures and numbers only

8. Nothing to be considered under 2 million, at least not with these particular buyers.

Please email unitj1@yahoo.com

Thank you
Pete Gurdal Master Connector

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pete,

We have two assisted living facilites for sale in Florida, a country club/resort available in New York. Also have 3-strip centera and amini storage facility (portfolio or can be purchased individually) avaiable in central Florida. So let me know at your earliest convenience.

Sanjay Kumar
skumar@cbcbenchmark.com
Have a lead on a self storage property. See attached. Please contact broker on deal sheet. Just looking for a referral fee on a closing (make me an offer).

Ross Holland
rosstheboss102@sbcglobal.net
Attachments:
Pete,
I can help...what do you need from me...
Derrick
Hi Pete,

I have a nice apt complex in which my buyer just had to back out of due to a recent divorce. Its a 8 cap deal in a major college town in Texas.

$7.85 million
$625 k down
seller will carry $1.6 mill second for 5 yrs at 6% Int. Only
Must assume 6% 5.675 note that has 10 yrs left.

Rents are low !! Easy to increase ROI.

Let me know if interested

Steve Johnson

westaustinrealestate@austin.rr.com
Steve,
Sounds interesting. Can you send me a financial sheet? fax is ok 818 728-7261
Thanks,
Bill Evans
818 728-7148 phone
Check out my deals on this website. The Ashley Court Land Development deal and the Marquette, MI Senior Living Deal. The Marquette building is now going for $3M and building needs to retro-fitted which will bring the value of the builging to over $22M. In Marquette there is little to no competion in the senior housing industry, but there is a great need. There is only one senior housing building in Marquette and the building is located across from the veteran center. Many investors aren't aware of that fact. I have attachments on both deals. We're looking for investors who are ready to deal. Deal can close in 5 days. Land deal can close in 2 weeks. Take a look at the attachments on these deals.

Thank you,
Devonn West

Pete,     

Would you be interested buying 'NPN' ( non performing note secured by 336 units distress apartment complex needing full rehab. Note is discounted to 13 cents on the dollar for quick sale to cash buyer, Please feel free to contact me directly at Arainproperties@cox.net

Thanks,

Yasin Arain

Hi,Pete I have off market inventory Nation Wide motivated and serious sellers email me at bbass36@gmail.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service