I have a client looking for $50K to put towards start up of construction of WINGATE HOTEL. Short term, 12 months. His company was awarded the project on short notice.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Good day George. I saw your request on behave of your firend and i wish to inform you that as a member of this community i wsih to inform you that we can help this friend of yours with the start-up of $50k that he is requesting for.

All you have to do right now is to give our contact details to your friend and ask him to contact us with more information so we can take it fom there. Below is our contact email. afcglobalfinancialservices@gmail.com we awaits your email soon.
George:

Is your client a contractor or subcontractor on the project? If there is a contract to complete the project, we may be able to monetize the contract, depending for how much the contract is, with whom the contract is, etc. There may be other ways to go about finding $50K as well. Give a call if you would like to discuss.

Brad Mulkey
United Business Lending, Inc.
816-425-5116 Office
Brad,

Thank you for your reply. I have asked the contractor to contact you directly in order to expedite this request.

His name is Mike Cahoon and he is located here in SC.

Thanks Again,

George Pitt
Kenneth,

Thank you for your reply but I have already completed this transaction.

I do have another that you might be interested in and that is my posting about the Franchise/Partner Buyout.

If you have an interest in that please feel free to contract me.

Thanks again,

George Pitt

Kenneth Smith said:
Hello,

Good day George. I saw your request on behave of your firend and i wish to inform you that as a member of this community i wsih to inform you that we can help this friend of yours with the start-up of $50k that he is requesting for.

All you have to do right now is to give our contact details to your friend and ask him to contact us with more information so we can take it fom there. Below is our contact email. afcglobalfinancialservices@gmail.com we awaits your email soon.
Thank you George, W are much interested in the proposal. Don snd us an email with more information regarding the chranchise. afcglobalfinancialservices@gmail.com
Thanks, George.

George F. Pitt said:
Brad,

Thank you for your reply. I have asked the contractor to contact you directly in order to expedite this request.

His name is Mike Cahoon and he is located here in SC.

Thanks Again,

George Pitt

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service