If you keep up with the news, you know that commercial property values have decreased significantly over the past 3-5 years. Most property owners have seen decreases in values around 30-40%. Though the property values have gone down, the principle they owe has not.  

New Short Pay Refinancing Program allows these underwater clients to use OUR capital to get the bank to take a principal reduction or "haircut" on the balance owed. In reality, the bank holding your note has two options; go through the long, painful and expensive foreclosure process or take the reduction in payment. Our negotiating experts leverage OUR capital to resolve the issue of having little to no equity on income-producing properties.  This is a significant value-add tool in today's environment and economy. WE ARE A DIRECT LENDER with a variety of funds. So you will not be moving through a broker chain for months with no success.  Feel free to contact me to find out more information about our new program or to discuss your financing needs.

Program Guidelines 
90% LTV for acquisition or refinance
Loan amounts as little as $500,000 and as high as $20 million.
Fixed rate commercial loans up to 20 years. 
Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) as low as 1.00 to 1.00.
Multiple fixed terms to choose from.
Owner-user properties ONLY 
Program Benefits
Reduction of Principal
Easy underwriting guidelines.
Fixed payment options.
Easy to qualify terms.
Flexible prepayment option.

Feel free to contact me to discuss your financing needs.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Phillip - This post looks a little familiar.  Please give me a call to discuss.  I work for ACG.

Hello Philip, I have a client for you. One in USA and one in Canada. Please reply if interested to see more docs. info.

Thank you

Hi Irene,

Thank you for replying. Please send me docs and information on your 2 clients. I look forward to working with you and providing a needed service to your clients.
Irene,

My contact information is stonecreekfs@yahoo.com , Phone 510-575-1709.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service