Seeking Land for Development & Offering Private Money Loans/Equity

If you have property owners seeking cash-out loans, we have some capital available.  We will normally be willing to lend 40% to 50% of the value of a property for one to three years.  I am looking for new places for debt and equity investments.  Commercial properties (office, warehouse, industrial, land, apartments) only.   $5 million maximum.  Texas only.  Referral fees paid.  If you have something you think might fit, e-mail mark@hardmoneyexpert.info for rates and requirements.  My mobile is (832) 566-2001 but we're looking at a lot of projects right now.  E-mail is best for an initial review.  Because my partners and I like to look at everything personally, I am only looking at Texas right now.  Thank you.

PS - We're also in the market to buy properties of 15+ acres in the suburban areas across Texas.  We develop land for subdivisions and our builder clients are asking us to move a few projects forward for them.  

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark,

do you have someone that looks in Florida. We have shovel ready except blueprints stamped for final permit. 17M invested/5M in developing it/ProForma value 80M and ready to go now.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service