Seeking Investor, JV / equity partner for 400+ units apartment complex in Dallas Texas

I am seeking JV / Investors, equity partners to build investors team to purchase commercial properties / Apartment complexes, Arain Property Group is pursuing a focused acquisition strategy of TX , and other emerging markets Multi-Family properties in the $ 5M to $10M range in specific targeted locations and property types. The objective is to take advantage of certain buying opportunities that exist in the current market right now I have ongoing opportunities to present. I am in negotiations with sellers / lenders to purchase multifamily properties at signifacantly discounted  prices.

My typical deal structure is 65% to 70% cost of 'ARV' (after repair value) I am seeking a solid core of investors / JV equity partners who understand the investment opportunity being presented by todays lower prices in commercial real estste market. I am an experienced in acquisition, rehab and property management, I will provide details and strategy including proformas, There is a 2-5 year exit plan. I am interested to hear from you, I have active deals that i am pursuing. Please feel free to contact me directly at Arainproperties@cox.net

Sincerely,

Yasin Arain

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call me @ (888) 623-7703 My name is Terence

Terence,

I will call you tomorrow afternoon,

Thanks,

Yasin

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service