Hello Im Wayne Markley, I am looking for funding for a 47 unit apartment complex, it is 100% occupied and cash flowing, i have the business plan with executive summary, i have calculated numbers break down, i know that 100% financing doesnt exsist unless its a scam, i just got punked, i am real and they were not, i need real help with my project.

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello sir, ok, i will call you tomorrow, i have an appointment in the morning, but i will call in the afternoon eastern time, thank you for the email.
hello sir, yes i called 2 times and the phone would ring without going to voice mail, i sent you an email, and will call again tomorrow.
Wayne,

after review we would be interested in reviewing your summary and proforma. If you have not found funding at this time please send to dean@capitalsourcelending.com or give me a call 530 710-2832
Hello wayne,

I am a direct lender...can provide funding up to 75% based on current NOI...

if you have equity to put in deal seller financing ok we can talk...

please visit www.windfallprivatebanking.com for more info my contact info is here in the forum

cheers

Richard
Hi Wayne,

Call Bill Snyders @ Virtual Realty Enterprises. His number is 314-244-3500. Their website is www.vrellc.com.

They should be able to help.

Good luck!
hello Sharon, thank you for the post, i will call.
Hi Wayne,

I would like to see if I can assist you in your endeavor. I am a commercial Mortgage broker and I have many outlets they we can utilize to get you the result you are looking for. And don't worry there are no games and no BS quotes or costs. Let's talk. You can email me at mmcdermott@hmcres.com. Or give me a call at 866-248-5966.

Sinecerely,

Matt McDermott
Principal
Huff McDermott CRES
Wayne are you funded yet?

Steven.

I would like to talk to you. 480-721-4530
Thank you sir for the reply, im not going to get funding for this deal in the normal sense due to the fact that my company is a seed company with little working capital, instead, i have decided to undertake the process of putting together a Private Placement Memorandum, i will be selling shares of stock in the form of a seed offering when the PPM is complete, it is a very time consuming task, but will be worth the time when finished, i have lawyer friends to proof it as i go, to keep it conforming to SEC regulations, i do not want to be guilty of fraud, or any violations for that matter. do you have any investors in mind?
Rather than putting a PPM. why not just JV or purchase/reverse merger with a publicly traded shell corp?????

Then just sell shares in an already sec approved corp??????

Who advises you?
You already have prop under contract, add it to corp and sell, sell, sell.
You do need to call me. IF it is a good deal it should have been funded/jv or something by now. To JV with someone you do not need a PPM>

Steven 480-721-4532
We recently viewed your inquiry on crepig.com and would like to introduce ourselves.
Aurora Funding LLC represents a revolutionary funding initiative that provides a means for end users and investors to acquire properties of their choice. When conventional or subprime lenders decline Aurora Funding’s APT (American Property Trust) program will usually make the deal become a reality. Please respond to us at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,
850-556-6653
Jennifer@aurorafunding.com
We recently viewed your inquiry on crepig.com and would like to introduce ourselves.
Aurora Funding LLC represents a revolutionary funding initiative that provides a means for end users and investors to acquire properties of their choice. When conventional or subprime lenders decline Aurora Funding’s APT (American Property Trust) program will usually make the deal become a reality. Please respond to us at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,
850-556-6653
Jennifer@aurorafunding.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service