Off-market Golf Resort in Arizona - Great Potential – Phoenix area – Resort Hotel

18 Hole Championship Golf Courses – magnificent Desert and Mountain Landscape and views - extra beautiful development land - 30+ mil.

Call me> Ron @ 520-343-7331 or email at rebnru@gmail.com put Golf course in the subject line.

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5 Star Hotel in Southern Calif. 

This is the whole package which includes the golf course, 5 star hotel, and land that has been approved to build 200 villas, totaling over 600 acres. Please view the attachment which includes many of the amenities.  The bank's asking price is $275M.  The BPO lists the value of this unique property as $500M-$550M.

For more detailed information please submit  Buyer's BIO. Buyer rep can speak with the Seller rep then determine the best connection for the Buyer and Seller Mandate to have a conference at which time the Buyer should be prepared to present a POF. 
  More information is available for serious buyers.
Daryl

Hope all is well...

I am James Crigler and I represent the Advance Commercial Finance Group.

We have a network of Investors looking to place 5MM upwards 300MM into the marketplace.

These Private equity investors have a strategic relationship with us and have closed over 600MM in the last quarter.

We would like to offer our services to you. We DO NOT charge upfront fees or Junk fees to assess a loan.

And we fund deals nationwide. We fund acquisitions, refinance, new construction, bridge-loans, & hard money.

I would like to discuss with you how we could help your current clients or perhaps clients who simply need funding that cannot qualify for a conventional loan.

Feel free to contact me directly at your earliest convenience.

770-572-4481 or james@advancecommercialfinance.net

I appreciate your time and you’re acknowledging this email

I will have Shirley give you a call maybe one of your clients would want to purchase this property stated above.

Daryl

My clients are only interested in funding the project. They have no interest in buying the resort.

If you have someone needing funding, we are interested in financing the project.

Thanks again..

Please do~

I have exec summary in my hands

Hi Ron:

If you have the Executive Summary, by all means forward it to us and we will get started.

Thanks Again...

James Crigler 770-572-4481 direct line

email:  james@advancecommercialfinance.net

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service