I have a client who needs to purchase NPNS asap.We do  not wish to waste any  time,his present capacity is $200MM,with the potential to increase.Please arrange that he  speaks only  to the Principal or a fully authorized Rep on a conference call that I will arrange.

POF/LOI will only be sent to the Principal.

Locations: Florida,Texas,California,Nevada,Arizona Colorado

Type: SFR

Views: 973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We only work with the most reputable private investors and investment groups in the country who offer very creative short-term and long-term financing secured by commercial real estate and non-recourse stock loans. With our experience and knowledge, we have the capacity to orchestrate and facilitate creative solutions for even the most difficult transaction. Minimum $250K up to $500M. We take pride in being recognized as one of the fastest in the industry.
Hi Edzer,

Below is a  brief overview of our protocol and system for the acquisition of bulk REO, Commercial properties and Non-Performing Notes in the U.S.:

We provide "Custom Tapes" (and Non-Custom Tapes when available). We are direct to BANKS and other institutions (our source of Sellers) and can provide custom specified non-performing note packages/tapes, Bulk REOs and Commercial Properties: This is not a “Daisy Chain”. If you are direct with BUYERS that are searching for product throughout the United States, we can help you in locating the product(s) that can meet your criteria. The following is a brief outline of our process:

(1)   Complete our NCND (Non-Circumvention/Non-Disclosure) Agreement and Master Fee Agreement. 
(2)   Complete the Seller Confidentiality Agreement.
(3)   Present a very specific and detailed LOI stating exactly what product type, location(s) and specifications required for your organization analysis. For NPNS, clearly state (if this is required) that your tape (spreadsheet) should include the following: UPB (unpaid principal balance), Original Balance, Last Appraisal, P&I, Last Mortgage Payment Date, Interest Rate, FICO, Property Type, Date of Origination, Maturity, City, State and Zip Code, and any other information required by your organization or individual Buyer(s). Also, be sure to state what your required “Due Diligence” period will be. The more specific you are in identifying your product type and location(s), the better we will be able to fill your order and provide you with the best possible product in the marketplace at that point in time.
(4)   Provide Bank to Bank Proof of Funds. Before an order gets submitted for compiling, the Buyer’s Proof of Funds (liquid funds) will be verified by a Bank Officer.   

Our Master Fee Agreement, which is attached to the NCND, clarifies the Fee arrangements in our system. Our Fee structure is fairly consistent with the standards in the industry which is based on the total purchase price paid by the Buyer of the REO or Note package: 1% to the “Buyers Rep”; 1% to the Intermediaries; and 1% to the “Seller’s Group”. The Buyer will be expected to pay the “Take Down Price” for the package plus 3 (three) points.

This represents a brief overview of how we can provide a valuable service for you and your clients. Please let me know if you are currently in the market for product and would like to learn more about our services.  Upon request, I will send you a copy of our NCND which you can review, sign and email back to me to begin the process. Thank you for taking the time to consider our services and I look forward to hearing from you soon.      

Khafra K Omrazeti
Portfolio Manager
KMT Real Properties LLC
khafra@kmtrealproperties.com
Office:916-248-8660
Office: 916-776-1007
Fax: 866-708-1492
100% JV Funding Available on shovel ready deals starting at $20mil Funding also available for for any commercial project $250k - $500mil Call us @ (910) 722-9550     www.kingdombuildersfinancial.org

We have NPNs in CA, AZ, TX.

NCND, LOI, & POF required.  If interested email: fastreideals@gmail.com

Hi Lathea my name is Sylvia Taylor I have some properties right now in Florida, Texas, . what are npn I neaver heard of that

educate me on that these are multi families

Thank You

Sylvia Taylor

614-878-5425 /colsylvia954@aol.com

50 mil NPN Sold !!!!
Please send me your email address at terry_lance@hotmail.com. I have just the tape for you. Thanks

Edzer

Are you still looking for the NPNS. Email me: gmcastlewoodhomes@gmail.com

Gary

We have access to both SFR and Commercial NPNs from Banks. LOI is what is needed to engage with Seller Rep. Please NO DAISY CHAINS!!! POF will go to Seller upon review and approval of LOI. Please contact me thru my business email at baumcollc@gmail.com if interested.

Thank you,

John

I have properties in CA and AZ.

investors911@att.net

Hi,

Ana are you direct to your sellers? If so I would like more information on your protocal for getting started.

Thanks,

David Green

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay.

I work with an investor that is direct to asset manager. We find a buyer and as soon as the buyer put 10% in the escrow, they use their own money in house. Buy the property and sell next day to end buyer.
Everything that we do is legal 100%. 
If you have questions don't hesitate to contact me.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service