I HAVE A BUYER WANTING TO PURCHASE A HOTEL/RESORT IN HAWAII. IF YOU HAVE THIS TYPE OF PROPERTY TO OFFER, CONTACT ME ASAP!!!

JOHN BAUMGARTEN

AMERICAN INVESTMENTS, LLC

408-221-4468

Views: 68

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

what price range are you looking for?Can the property be leasehold? Thanks. kailimai.shane@gmail.com
There is no price range. Could be leasehold but what they want is a Hotel & Resort.
What size, how many room/bed hotel/resort John? Let me know.
Don
Again, there is no price range. The buyers rep said that they want a resort/hotel in Hawaii. My understanding that it needs to be in a good location -- i.e.: Honolulu, Maui, or "The Big Island". So long as it is discounted to sell quickly.
Good!. Please send me an outline list of the properties so I can review with you.
hi john, is this a direct client??
Mark et al;

There is a direct buyer's rep to the buyer. No IM! Their "buyer" now wants hotels not only in Hawaii (first priority), but in major US "tourist cities" -- i.e: New York, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, Vegas (on the Strip), etc. Hotels must be discounted to sell quickly.
We have a Lodge in South Lake Tahoe on the lake. I have a BPO for $2,200,000 we are selling it for $1,500,000. Is that something your client may be interested in?

Alan Freeman
alan@jalopyproperties.com
(209)608-4207
Possibly. I'll pass it on and we'll see what happens.
John,

I left you a message earlier today in regards to the Hawaii hotel deals. We have two off market resort/hositality deals on the mainland that I would like to discuss with you. If you could please give me a call or send me an email it would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you.

My email address is sjo@horizonmort.com

Best Regards,

Stephanie
Unfortunately the buyer could not proof-up with hard funds that were liquid.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service