Need Financing for Portfolio of 51 single-family homes. 100% Occupied. 9%+ Cap. 13%+ Cash on Cash.

Hope you are doing well.  I am listing this portfolio and am looking for
someone who can finance the purchase for a buyer.  Can you help or do
you have any recommendations of who might be able to help?  Details
below.  Thanks.
  • 100% Occupied
  • All within the Charlotte, NC MSA.
  • Asking 4,150,000 | Total value of all 51 per comparable reports is 5,500,000.  (Asking 75% of present-day market value.)
  • 9%+ Cap Rate
  • 13%+ Cash on Cash Returns
  • All professionally managed with very little turnover (many 2yr leases in place).
  • Opportunity for new owner to raise rents, as they have never been increased.
Andrew Klenk
Capstone Multifamily Group
andrew@capstonera.com

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We recently viewed your inquiry on crepig.com and would like to introduce ourselves.
Aurora Funding LLC represents a revolutionary funding initiative that provides a means for end users and investors to acquire properties of their choice. When conventional or subprime lenders decline Aurora Funding’s APT (American Property Trust) program will usually make the deal become a reality. Please respond to us at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,
850-556-6653
Jennifer@aurorafunding.com
You can email me at andrew@capstonera.com with further info.

Thanks Jennifer.
Andrew,

I think I can help you out with your loan. I am the fund manager for www.hardmoneynationwide.net. We offer both commercial and residential loans. All our commercial options are listed on the site. We'd like to take a closer look at your deal and see what we can do. Please apply at www.hardmoneynationwide.net/applynow.html. I look forward to hearing from you.
Christian - You can email me at andrew@capstonera.com. I will send the OM when finalized.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service