I have a client who is in the process of purchasing a RESORT HOTEL in Myrtle Beach, SC looking for financing. Seller will assist by holding a small second. Appraised Value $8MM. Contract price $6MM. E-mail me for additional information or call 843-569-2812

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello George,
I am a business broker and facilitator working with group of investors who are ready to fund project with lease bank instrument such as BG, SBLC, MTN and CD.
The funding condition involves the client to give POF or 5 -10% face value of the bank instrument in an escrow account and after verification and confirmation the 5% will be release to the provider. So get back to me via email or phone let talk

Jide Abe
E-mail: jideabe@hotmail.com
Jide,

Thanks for the e-mail. I talked to my client and he is not interested in this type of program.

Thanks,
We fund these type of projects.....

Please send over summary and proforma for review at which time we can sit up a conference call
or give me a call 530 710-2832

Thanks
Dean
dean@capitalsourcelending.com
Hello Mr. Pitt,
Sir, if you are seeking private bridge capital for a commercial income producing project 1-3 or maybe 5 years, we are able to help you. If so, kindly contact us at my email address. dennis@SiiCapitalFinancing.com. As well, you may visit our web at www.SIICapitalFinancing.com to review our criteria and terms. If you find we offer what you seek, let us know and we will reply to you with what we will need and begin the process. Thank You

Regards,
Dennis Smith
SII Capital Financing
(253) 833-5797
www.SiiCapitalFinancing.com
dennis@siicapitalfinancing.com
George,
send me an email if this project is still available for funding.
rpunch@rpnotesolutions.com
Hello George - Any successes in your search for financing?

I would need to know the requested financing amount? If, Borrower can show a historical resume of operating hotels, also strong credit, and the property holds a stabilized occupancy and expenses. GCREC may have a few financing avenues.

Please take a moment to visit our website @ www.GauntletCommercial.Com for more of our available programs and solutions.

Call to discuss your deal.

Yours truly,
Peter Benson
Manager, Business Development
Gauntlet Commercial Real Estate Capital, LLC.

O: 866.865.6647 ext.1004
D: 480.941.3090
F: 480.947.3971
peterbenson@gauntletcommercial.com

" MEETING CAPITAL CHALLENGES DAILY "

Hello and good day to you sir. Please advise me if you are still in the market of finance. Thanks. Respectfully, Mr. Bert 

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service