I have a 7 property apartment portfolio for sale in San Antonio consisting of 993 units. Six of the 7 are located in the northwest quadrant(medical district). Serious inquiries only. A NCND and CA must be signed. POF required for anybody requesting for information. These properties have not been shopped.
Thanks,
Darrell
darrellwk@gmail.com
512-799-7527

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im interested. what does the occupancy and NOI look like on these? Do you have a listing or whats your relationship to seller? Emailing you my vcard now.
Dawason,

Thanks for your inquiry about the portfolio. I am an agent who has these listed. Occ is about 90% across the board, except for one property. I am working on getting December's numbers, so I can get the NOI for 09. It's actually 6 properties, instead of 7, but the number of units was correct at 993. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Darrell
Hello Darrell:
My client represents a syndicate in the market for Texas based multifamily assets exceeding 100+ units. Kindly disclose your role; principal, Listing Broker, or third party?
Paul,

I am a agent for the principal. I have an exclusive listing. All properties are from 92 - 260 units. Correction, its 6 properties, instead of 7, but still 993 units.

Thanks,
Darrell
Darrell,

I am interested in your properties. Please send me a NCND and a CA to vinny@multifamilyexperts.net

We are capable of all cash.

Thank you Vinny Fazzino
Hi Darrell, I have a client in an exchange with $40M cash. What kind of sale price and cap rate is the seller looking for? I'll sign a NCND and CA. Co-op commission rate?

Thanks,
John Gessford
ford1433@yahoo.com
Please send the NCND and CA to: scottkilpatrick@msn.com
Darrell,

I am interested in this portfolio. Please send NCND and CA to Jsimmons@CharlestonianInvestmentGroup.com.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service