If you are looking to invest in MF and /or Storage Units I have them available. Contact me for details.

Thanks Doug Paddock/Winstar Properties Inc

Views: 438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi doug

i am interested in the storage facilities in nevada and arizona.  what do you have available and is there any seler financing on them.

dee

614-833-5445

team of alaskan success inc, seek to acquire another complex distressed mf minimum 350,

A B C, grade. light rehab, depends on case by case scenario

cap 8 - 9%    , coc 10- 15%. looking for mf, and storage units. the larger the better

skultkaman@gmail.com

mr skulka

Doug:

If you need no upfront fee commercial real estate financing for your self storage transaction let us know. You can check us out at http://www.winstonrowe.com or contact us at processing@winstonrowe.com or call 248-246-2243

Would like to talk. We are looking for leads in the mf and storage units? When can we talk?

Regards,

Ray Acevedo

Team of Alaskan Success Inc seeks to acquire another complex distressed mf minimum 350, A B C, grade. light rehab, depends on case by case scenario

cap 8 - 9%    , coc 10- 15%.

If you happen to run across mf units that meet the above criteria, this is what my Team of Alaskan Success *Inc needs below

(please stay well within the guidelines) we are an ALL CASH BUYER. . . . 

A. Property Profile Sheet

B. Market Research Report

C. Property Marketing Brochure

D. Sales CMA

E. Rental CMA

F. Pictures

G. Prior year Profit & Loss Statement

q

Broken down month to month on one report

H. Year to date Profit & Loss Statement

q

Broken down month to month on one report

I. Current Rent Roll

J. Unit Mix & Price

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2023   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service