BULK REO MINIMUM 10M-500M.......POF AND LOI only to principal sellers

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I may have what you need. call me on my mobile 845 608 0792

Steve
are you principal? what's your email?
Where AZ or Cali?
what do you have and are you principal?
any where but cali......
I have two of my business affliates ready to move many bulk Reo's and they are all over the nation, but they can put together location packages. My # 520-343-7331 and E-mail is 7_figurebulldog@inbox.com

Ryoko Hoyt said:
are you principal? what's your email?
What kind of deals are you looking for now? Have you vetted your buyers? I have several direct sources. Thanks Demetrius
Hi Ryoko,
If you are direct to your buyer, I can put you or your buyer in touch with principal sellers of Bulk REO's nationwide. Most of the tapes available are selling for 50-55 cents on the dollar. Your buyer can specifically special order a tape containing his/her criteria in property types and locations from 20MM-1 Billion+. These tapes will be exclusive to your buyer. Or, there are some tapes more readily available that are also available to other buyers. There are also NPN's available.
Let me know if you are interested.
Dann V. Manz
dannmanz@yahoo.com
I will only deal with principals or mandates please email me at ryoko@reprivateinvestments.com

Demetrius Mathis said:
What kind of deals are you looking for now? Have you vetted your buyers? I have several direct sources. Thanks Demetrius
I will only deal with principals or mandates please email me at ryoko@reprivateinvestments.com


Dann V. Manz said:
Hi Ryoko,
If you are direct to your buyer, I can put you or your buyer in touch with principal sellers of Bulk REO's nationwide. Most of the tapes available are selling for 50-55 cents on the dollar. Your buyer can specifically special order a tape containing his/her criteria in property types and locations from 20MM-1 Billion+. These tapes will be exclusive to your buyer. Or, there are some tapes more readily available that are also available to other buyers. There are also NPN's available.
Let me know if you are interested.
Dann V. Manz
dannmanz@yahoo.com
I will only deal with principals or mandates please email me at ryoko@reprivateinvestments.com


Ron Breitenbach said:
I have two of my business affliates ready to move many bulk Reo's and they are all over the nation, but they can put together location packages. My # 520-343-7331 and E-mail is 7_figurebulldog@inbox.com

Ryoko Hoyt said:
are you principal? what's your email?
I will only look at luxury homes in distressed that are not listed and un-negotiated...... in cali and az

Ron Breitenbach said:
Where AZ or Cali?

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service