LOOKING FOR SERIOUS BUYERS FOR PROVIDENCE PARK ARLINGTON TEXAS 45 MIL 542 UNITS SEE ATTACHMENT

MUST SIGN NCND AND SUBMIT LOI AND POF BEFORE INFO IS RELEASED

Views: 70

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have buyers for this deal that can move quick. Please call me at 201 616 0091 after 1pm est.

Thanks

Steve

Is the property still available.? I have a buyer who is interested in large multifamily units. It would be appreciated if you could send me an e-mail with more details.
Hi heres  some addtional info on the property this is a performing note The price is pretty solid at $45MM and that is a drop in price from $50MM. The cap at $45MM is a solid 6.3% considering the property is 98% occupied, is in great shape and in a great location outside of Dallas. The property was built in 1998 and the owners have very little to zero rental concessions left on the books.

Yes, Baretta I may have buyers interested in your property. What class type is the property is A,B or C and what's the cap rate and the occupancy rate? Send your NCND or I can send you one.

Best regards,

Richard Hudson

rhudson64@live.com

Hello, this a class A property and it is aperforming note The price is pretty solid at $45MM and that is a drop in price from $50MM. The cap at $45MM is a solid 6.3% considering the property is 98% occupied, is in great shape and in a great location outside of Dallas. The property was built in 1998 and the owners have very little to zero rental concessions left on the books.

I have buyers looking for MFU inventory of this nature. If you are direct to seller, please email me your NCND and LOI to normansutton1269@gmail.com

Thanks

Norman Sutton

im direct too sellers rep if interested please reply

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service