My name is Randy Cooper, my wife Cristina and I are Real Estate Investors currently living in Illinois but are planning the move to Jacksonville Fl where we have 2 Commercial Properties in the "works". We are looking for 75-80% LTV.  Can anyone assist in locating a lender?

Jammes - 48 Unit Condo Community

Purchase and rehab $971k

Hickman - 16 Unit Apartment Community

Purchase and rehab $682k

Thank you in advance!

Randy Cooper

309-716-2210

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Text the word funds to 41242

For my vp contact info

Thank you,

Joe
I will talk to my Vice-President today and see where we are at with one of our private lenders. I would hope you have skin in the game and are not trying to do a deal where the seller is going to carry back the entire difference, that is hard to get done in this market.

We plan to participate in the cash.  I need funds for purchase and rehab with quick close. Let me know what you can offer.

Randy

I am happy to help. We are national real estate investment bank. Bryan Shaffer George Smith Partners bshaffer@gspartners.com
We are a financial institution known as FUND HOLDINGS LIMITED. As Direct Lender, FUND HOLDINGS LIMITED will get you a Pre-Approval within 8-24 hours. Specializing in Real Estate Investors Funding, Construction Loans, Start up Loans,Mortgage Loans, HUD Personal Loan, Business Loan, FHA Loans ,VA loans Conforming Loans etc. FUND HOLDINGS LIMITED is set-up with an affiliate program that specialize in Real Estate Investors Funding . We are direct lenders we process your deal in less than 10 days depending on the type of loan you are applying for. Contact us  more details on this deal via fundholdingslimited@consultant.comRegardsSmith FordCEOFUND HOLDINGS LIMITED18 FERRY ROAD LONDON SW13 9PRTel: +447024016185Fax: +447024063844
Good morning Randy,

My name is Nick Barbaria and I’m the Managing Director of ACG Companies Capital Markets. I would be very interested in discussing the possibility for financing on this project. Please give me on my cell call at 949.407.6284 or shoot me an email at nbarbaria@acgcompanies.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Nick Barbaria

18101 Von Karman Ave.

Suite 330

Irvine, CA 92612

866-865-5359x135  

949-407-6284 Direct

480-234-8366 Cell

480-619-6289 Fax 

nbarbaria@acgcompanies.com 

www.acgcompanies.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service