WE NEED A INVESTOR OR BANK FOR THIS BIG PROJECT PLEASE REPLAY TO ME

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HELLO NICK CAN YOU GO TO MY SKYPE ID: mynetworkk I'M ON LINE NOW
Hello Frank,

We can assist you with project funding with bank instrument, so let talk on skype today.

JIDE
Contact me:kailimai.shane@gmail.com The group I work with offers 100% commercial financing with down payment assistance or collateral backed (bank instument financing).

HELLO CAN YOU MAKE FINANCING UP TO 3B AND UP
My associates and I can secure financing for you.3B+.It would have to be done through several Lenders. Contact me:kailimai.shane@gmail.com. Do you have a return email adress that I can contact you at.thanks.shane.
HELLO PLEASE CHECK YOU EMAIL
Hello Mr. Lara,
Sir, we have received nothing in our email. Please send any reply to this project to us via email
Realty1949@aol.com. This way, it is no as confusing as listing on this web. It will be direct and singled out. Thank You
Dennis Smith
(253) 833-5797
Hello Frank,
Have you not found funding for this project yet? Last we spoke, you were going to be re-structuring the project. What have you done? Where are you with the process. As before contact us at SiiFind@aol.com. Thank You

Regards,
Dennis Smith
We Fund these types of Investments!!!!!

After reviewing you’re posting for Vegas project, We do have an appetite for these types of projects. If you are still seeking funding, please forward executive summary and proforma. After which we can set up a conference call and fast track the project.... NO MAX $$$$

Thank you
Dean
Capital Source Lending LLC
Dean Winkle
(530) 710-2832 hm office
(530) 925-0476 mobile
(267) 888-3930 efax
email: dean@capitalsourcelending.com

www.capitalsourcelending.com

Conference Line: 218 339-4300 476662#

The information contained in this electronic message is legally privileged and confidential under applicable law, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited
Hello Mr. Lara,
We work with Investors who may be interested in your large development in Vegas. Please contact us with more information on your project, what you have and seek. Do you own the the property for the purposed project in Vegas? Are you the principal?

Regards,
Dennis Smith
Specialty Investments International
Siifind@aol.com
(253) 833-5797
hello I NOT THE PRINCIPAL I NEXT TO I GOING TO EMAIL TO YOU YOU CAN CALL HIM DIRECT OK
Hello Mr. Lara,
You may want to contact the principal. We have just had a conversation with him, and it seems this project is on hold. As well, they are not seeking funding as per the business plan and lay out you have sent us. He stated it is outdated. So, Again, You may want to contact him. We are still looking for income producing commercial projects to fund, using Private Capital for Bridge and DIP loans. We are as well able to do large projects national and international through a large Trust we work with. If you have questions on our private funding please visit our web or give us a call. If you have questions on funding of large projects $25 million and above worldwide, please contact us via phone. Than You

Regards,
Dennis Smith
SII Capital Financing
www.SiiCapitalFinancing.com
(253) 833-5797
dennis@siicapitalfinancing.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service