Looking for Funding on CASH FLOWING Commercial, fast closings.

Everyone likes a book report on these deals. lol

1. Have a 2M assisted living facility under contract 10-12% Cap
NOI 233k

2. 740k refinance on a great LTV
Normal refi, and borrower has great credit & financials.

3. 400-unit complex 9M, looking for new purchase funding.
NOI 920k

4. 150-unit complex, looking to purchase note for 1.6-1.8M secured by HAP contract
NOI 250k

Exit Strategies on all is to obtain normal financing once the banks stop making people jump through hoops and give up our first born even with over 700 credit, etc

Contact 352-226-3535, 713-705-6279

Please direct lenders only, no 3rd parties. We are real investors that buy what we have under contract. Experienced owner operators & investment partners. Open to JV partnerships if it fits.

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Bonnie,

I source loans for a boutique private equity firm, which has an excellent bridge capital loan product that will help you with the acquisition of the $9MM 400 unit complex.

Please give me a call at: 1.800.314.8205

-Jeboria
www.SoundEquitySolutions.com
Hi Bonnie,

I'm aligned with Acer Capital Group, however I would not be the person to talk to necessarily with regards to the financing of these projects. I basically find deals and bring people together and the details are discussed with my business associate, Alberto Papantoniadis. I'm confident we could fund all of these projects. His information:

alberto@acgcompanies.com
916 996 9148

My info: jaredrine@gmail.com (personal)
(209) 481-0514

www.acgcompanies.com

Please let me know if you do contact him or use my name - he does not mind emails from parties he doesn't know, but does like to know how/where they attained his information. Thank you.

Jared
We recently viewed your inquiry on crepig.com and would like to introduce ourselves.
Aurora Funding LLC represents a revolutionary funding initiative that provides a means for end users and investors to acquire properties of their choice. When conventional or subprime lenders decline Aurora Funding’s APT (American Property Trust) program will usually make the deal become a reality. Please respond to us at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,
850-556-6653
Jennifer@aurorafunding.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service