We have one of our immediate large buyers that is a Hedge Fund that is looking to buy multifamily apartments portfolios from $10MM -$25MM for each asset,they are looking for MFR at 150units+ in CA,AZ,Las Vegas and San Antonio,TX.

They want "Value Added" properties and their sweet spot are Class B and C properties,Rehab is OK,and these will be CASH purchases and they can close in 14 to 30 days,and they are looking for

a 8 1/2%-9% look back CAP Rate.

They are looking for immediate inventory that is "Off-Market" and non-shopped,if you are direct to the seller,contact me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com

Don

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you direct to the buyers/hedgefunds?

Thanks,

Lynne

Lynne,i am direct to the Buyers rep,and assuredly their is no chain,and as long as you have the Off-Market non shopped inventory,then we have an excellent chance of closing,of course this is always about mutual comfort level.Do you have existing invenory?

You can reach me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com

WOULD YOU BUYER BE INTERESTED IN HOUSTON AND LUBBOCK, TX I HAVE A CLASS B AND C MULTI FAMILIES.

Are you direct?

Thanks,

Lynne

Yes, I'm the buyer's rep, I'm the point person and I'm alweays direct I dont deal with daisy chains what so ever. I have a partner on deals where we split points and some deals I don't have a partner, I'm always up front about that. Let me ask are you direct?

Richard Hudson

rhudson64@live.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service