Preferred Equity/JV Equity:

Check Size: $500k-$10M

Asset Types: Multi-family, student housing, medical and special purpose office, self-storage, retail, hospitality, healthcare and industrial

Deal Types: Value Add, Current Cash Flow and Distressed

Structure: Preferred Equity or JV Equity

Total Return Target: 15%+ (does not need to be current pay, can accrue)

Broker/Intermediary Points: Paid at Closing

Geography: Open

Minimum Investment Duration: 12 Months

Gist Group LLC

Arden Gist

(877)570-5594

Arden@GistGroupLLC.com 

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Gary Cairns and I wanted to introduce myself and 1st Service solutions and hopefully be able to work together someday.

Our Founder & CEO, Ann Hambly, is a veteran CEO of several servicing shops and has spent her 30+ year career in commercial real estate. Our Senior team (Kevin Duty), Bill Stuckman, and Bjorn Borgenhard) also has extensive, hands-on experience with Servicers; and, together, the firm has been involved in more than $15Billion of CMBS loan workouts.

We also deal with Mezzanine Lenders.

We know what factors into Special Servicer decisions.

As one of the nations leading borrower advocate firms, we often run across opportunities for our clients to invest in or buy distressed commercial properties. We can discuss these opportunities in our call as well if you’re interested.

If warranted, please let me know your availability over the next week to have this conversation. Our conversation is free of charge – you have nothing to lose.

Our website is http://1stsss.com/ We look forward to helping you with your loan!

LinkedIn: Gary Cairns LinkedIn

Twitter: @GarycairnsII

Hello am a private lender and can lend money to you. Below is my contact. Contact me if interested.

email is  barrettkirtkelby007@gmail.com
My phone contact is (213) 927- 6304

Hello am a private lender and can lend money to you. Below is my contact. Contact me if interested.

email is  barrettkirtkelby007@gmail.com
My phone contact is (213) 927- 6304

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2023   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service