I'll Buy Your House or Multi-Family TODAY!!!! ALL CASH!!!!!! Any area, Any condition. Call Richard at 347-927-0452 or go to http://connectedinvestors.com/prince1/ibuy and leave your information an I'll get back within 48 HOURS.  Thanks and GOD BLESS!!

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have 20 sfh in Indiana going for only 140k. 10 units rented for 500-600 dollars, current owner will help rent out the rest of the units bringing a 8k month yield. Great roi and deal will be fully marketed tomorrow I expect it to go quickly. Nberry85@gmail.com 561 214 1976 Nick Berry

I'll post the announcement to my buyers and in my other investor communities and give you a call or e-mail in 48 to 72 hours.  What are the rehab costs and the ARV for these properties?  Thanks and GOD BLESS!!

Just light cosmetic maintenance could be done painting etc, comps in the area are going for 20k and they are being sold for 7k a piece in this bulk package. Thank you for forwarding the properties and i'll have pics and more info to forward tomorrow just send me your email.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service