I have MTNs, BGs, Bonds. Working nationally and internationally.

Do you need to diversify your or your clients porfolio? Tired of playing the Commercial and SFR REO game, or looking for JV partners to fund your deals with endless emails and phone calls with no results? STOP WASTING YOUR TIME!! Bring your buyers my way and we can get them any MTN, BG, or Bonds they desire (yes we have Mexican Pink Ladies LL, and Black Eagles 27,500!). Simple Bank protocol to follow. We are closing deals with other buyers -- why not you and your buyers as well? Please contact me here on Crepig, or at baumcollc@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from and working with you towards our mutual success.

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have buyers for MTN's and REO's.  REO critieria are as follows:  They are willing to proof up

They are looking for packages from California, New York,

and Chicago, Illinois.

Criteria for MTN's.  5.5% - 7.5% coupon 

Contact me at gailygail88@yahoo.com

My name is Gail

No proof of fund...will provide tear sheet

Brussels

If you can provide, let me know soonest.  Not interested in time wasters.

Contact me right away,

Daryl

realpropertytoday@gmail.com

My International trader associate is needing some product if you can produce.

Please include your phone # in the email please.

Thank you

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service