I have CASH Buyer for NPNs on a Performing Asset....

I have a solid buyer for NPNs on performing assets such as apartments (100+ units), self-storage (200+ units), Mobile home parks (100+ pads, all tenant owned homes).  This buyer also buys the same assets without the note.  Must be OFF-MARKET deals and must be at least 11% cap on current NOI for regular asset purchase.

He will proof up to directly to seller or bank only.  You must be the owner of the asset or the note.  No daisy chains, no mandates, no brokers. He can close between 30-45 days.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send me an email jbellsolutions@gmail.com for the specifics and I can find what you are looking for quick

Is your buyer willing to talk with the seller then when biz relationship status established then hard proof of funds can be provided?

Ron 520-343-7331

Hi Ron, please send your question to me at dru@masqinvestments.com.  Thanks

I believe i have a seller that has what your looking for apartment complexes and gas stations that fit what your looking for if your interested please feel free to contact me. send me an email if you want to talk about it. ryanpcandelaria@yahoo.com

Hello to you Mrs. Dru Kuhlman

I will be happy to offer you excellent investment in Israel

I'd love to get feedback

Izi

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service