Distressed Commercial Property............. We can help!!!

Founded
About
The commercial real estate market is undergoing challenges. Owners, operators, lenders, investors, and developers do have options. We offer solutions!! Get on board and be part of the greatest shift of wealth in history and profit!
Company Overview
We work with a network of real estate professionals nationwide and show them how to help others who are involved in distressed commercial real estate. We offer capital solutions to the commercial real estate community by providing:

- Debt/Equity
- Joint Ventures
- Capital restructuring
- Property purchases
- New financing
Mission
To provide commercial real estate owners, operators, investors, lenders and operators viable strategies to deal with distressed assets and notes.
Products
- New Debt
- Fresh Equity
- Joint Ventures
- Property Purchase
- Capital Restructuring
- Commercial Short Sales
Website

Views: 73

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I am a wholesale and tax lien investor located in VA but I also invest in MD. I have been purchasing tax lien certificates on residential properties for the past year. Recently, I have been researching a distress commercial tax lien property that I believe can be very profitable but I have no experience dealing in commercial deals.

Here are the numbers:

Property: Single Story; Restaurant/Diner; 3366 Sq. Ft; on a 43,560 Lot.

$25,500 Tax Lien certificate     

$ 2,500 Legal fees for foreclosure process/title examination)    

$45,000 estimated rehab cost

=

$73,000 (total investment)

$572,500 (Assessed Value as of 07/01/2011)

=

$499,500 potential profit.

I am seeking a JV or money partner to assist me with putting a deal together. If interested please contact me:

Marty Sutton       

Sutton Media & Investments, LLC         

(757) 819-5088 Ph/Fx                                                                                                                        mwsutton@live.com

www.HamptonRoadsHomeBuys.com 

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service