Network,Find Opportunities,Find Funding, Promote Events and Services
Gelt Financial lending to real estate investor since 1989, we offer no income verification loans, challenged credit financing, Short and long term available, When your bank says No, We say yes,
This is with reference to the posting on CREPEG forum.
We are facilitator / broker on behalf of our clients worldwide who has projects needing funding for the implementation.
In view of this, we have two projects ready to take off one project from Sri Lanka and another from Andorra (Spain). They are respectively need 30 m USD and 60 m USD capital.
Both are housing constructions.
1. Project in Sri Lanka, Winrose Property Developers Pvt Ltd,
- Free hold private land
- High demand in the market
- Single housing by demand, 450 units
- Local banks ready to fund buyers, so pre sale is guaranteed
- High turnover and short term exit (max 08 years)
- JV share negotiable
- Investor could hold land as well as larger company shares as collateral.
- Our commission from local developer is agreed. (Let me know % and terms sheet with offer)
This client is very good to work with. Very stable company and banks are very good with him. If this is done he will give more similar infrastructure projects which is in pipeline through same company. All lands private owned.
2. Andorra project is from my contact in Spain Mr. Santi Radua and Mr. Rolf Kessel
Skype : santiradua62
Many offers come on the internet for funding and they end up in asking various upfront fees and never works while lot of clients have been played out. The clients now are negative to the demand of any upfront payments.
We as facilitator is seeking only success fee upon closing a deal.
Await your feedback.
Sorry we only lend in the US
I'm a real estate investor in Houston, TX and I'm looking for investment funding to fund properties that I buy and rehab.
I give 12% on your investment or 16% on the company profit, which ever is highest. so I would like to get fix/flip loads.
Please contact me at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (832) 670-3374 .