Creative Lender Looking for Solid Commerial Deals NEED MONEY?

We are looking for solid make sense commercial loans. We have plenty of Liquidity and have programs for Owner occupied as well as investor Commercial real estate. Please call with your questions
Mike Boraca
Commercial Partners Of Illinois
mike@cpcommeriallending.com
630-788-7355 M.

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a large apartment complex we are considering but need a Proof Of Funds in excess of $6.5M in order to get the rest of the financial info to find out if its a deal. We do not have commitments for a lender. Any chance you can help us with that?
Dear Sir,

Good day to you. My name is James Baxter, I saw your profile on online, we are private loan lender we work with angel investor too.
However, we can assist you with loan and also bank instrument such as BG/SBLC to enable you finance all your projects. Kindly get back to me so that I can give you more details.
Can you get this to some angle investors you Know?

What I need

$10,000.00 For earnest money deposit. $25-$30,000.00 for 3rd party fees that include: Title company, attorney fees, appraisal,Phase 1 environmental and closing costs.

Property Information

96 units apartment complex Illinois purchase price $2.45 million subject to appraisal. Class "C" type buildings. Gross $530k+ NOI $280k+.

What I'm offering

$5,000+ every month for 3 months with a balloon payment for the initial $40k investment plus 15%-25% in equity at the end of 3-5 years.

How you get paid

Investor being put on 2nd on the property. Business Loss Insurance for up to 12 months. Key Man Life Insurance put into my company operating agreement.

Biinvestings88@gmail.com
Sorry Adam we provide Debt only we could provide fionancing up to 85% of the purchase price under the right conditions
What is your sweet spot?
What do you mean?
To not waste time presenting deals that have a low probability due to lender/investor needs, it would be entirely appropriate to ask the lender/investor to identify the types of deals they have closed and would have interest.
Give me an email and i will send you a program guide
Mike@cpcommerciallending.com
815-977-7478X12
What I need

$10,000.00 For earnest money deposit. $25-$30,000.00 for 3rd party fees that include: Title company, attorney fees, appraisal,Phase 1 environmental and closing costs.

Property Information

96 units apartment complex Illinois purchase price $2.45 million subject to appraisal. Class "C" type buildings. Gross $530k+ NOI $280k+.

What I'm offering

$5,000+ every month for 3 months with a balloon payment for the initial $40k investment plus 15%-25% in equity at the end of 3-5 years.

How you get paid

Investor being put on 2nd on the property. Business Loss Insurance for up to 12 months. Key Man Life Insurance put into my company operating agreement.

Paul Turner biinvestings88@gmail.com
Kindly send me details where you want the payment or email me on jamesbaxter64@hotmail.com

scam? ...language structure and spelling (earlier posts) ..didn't know what 'sweet spot' meant?.....and...time of post ...replied at 5:33 am? (8 hours ahead puts origin in Africa)...I wonder who the guy in the picture is...really? also...private loan lenders would probably not be using hotmail...no worries...linkedIn in is the same too...

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service