Commercial Props - Houston and Dallas, TX!

Houston

222 unit apartment building in Northwest Houston, Texas. This building is currently vacant so they can rehab.  Class C in a Class B area, will take about $8,000/unit to rehab. Built in 1982,  asking $2.5M.    

Seller will not do any Seller financing. 100% vacant as they want to rehab everything.  Cost to rehab about 
$8,000/unit.

Dallas

144 units with future potential income of 432K per year. At a 10 cap can be worth $4.3M.
Price $1,800,000

144 UNITS
Dallas, Texas
Occupancy 50%
If interested, please contact comresinvest@aol.com for more info.
Patrick B. Simmons
President

ComResInvestments
a division of simmons road enterprises, inc.
2500 Al Simmons Road - Dover, Fl 33527

Please Visit Our Site:
www.ComResInvestments.com
Marketing and Consulting For
Real Estate, Business and Finance

Phone: +1 (813) 333-2051
Fax +1 (813) 425-4680
comresinvest@aol.com
Want amazing, professional looking videos for your business at a fraction of the cost??? Visit ANIMOTO today! http://animoto.com/?ref=uscxrdae
Join me on Real Estate Investor: http://www.realestateinvestor.com/cmd.php?af=798764

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you supply the names of both properties? We have DIRECT buyers. Thnks
Steve, email me comresinvest@aol.com

Patrick,

Are you direct on these?

Thanks,

Lynne

We are marketing these for the sellers rep.

Patrick,

I did not receive the names of the properties since I requested it on Thursday. Now, your revealing your position as a intermediary and im assuming you have no track on these offerings... please correct me if im wrong.

I would appreciate if you where to disclose that in your initial post as many of us do not work with daisy chains.

I would take a pass on this one however, if you do come across any deals in the area and you have inside tract to ownership, please feel free to pass it on to us for review.

Thank you.

Steve

Steve, I responded back that you email me... did you? I never stated that I was direct, as my company markets for a wide range of clientele, both properties, programs, etc...
Not only did I email you, but you emailed me back saying a guy by the name Angus Parson will follow up with me. No word from him.
Yes, I just looked that up. You stated you would be out for the weekend, so he should be in touch today.
Patrick, my company is interested in purchasing these properties, how do we get in contact with the seller or their Rep?
Just received an email from you and will be contacting you soon. Thank you.
Has anybody on this post been able to reach Patrick regarding these two assets? I would like to get an address for these properties, or someone we can speak with at the very least.

Michael-

Mr Simmons responded to my email and we had a conversation as you can see here on this forum - no phone calls though.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service