Bonnie's Real Estate Projects:

5.5 M Apartment Complex Actual 11% Cap rate, looking for Bridge $$$ and/or Equity partner.
Perfect Immigration project as well. Location Florida!!

Have a 2M assisted living facility under contract 10-12% Cap (Florida)
NOI 233k

3. 130 & 150-unit complex, note for 1.8M
NOI 250k

Performing Cashflowing rental house/multi portfolio Sale price 1.1M and value is 1.5M.
Management and 100% occupied in place.

Exit Strategies refi, sell.
Contact 352-226-3535, 713-705-6279

Please direct lenders only, no 3rd parties. We are real investors that buy
what we have under contract. Experienced owner operators &
investment partners. Open to JV partnerships if it fits.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bonnie,i know you mentioned about not wanting 3rd parties,but i just wanted to state that i am a direct correspondent to my Commercial Lenders and they are well capitalized and diverese in their funding of quality projects,i facilitate projects for each one because they get a heavy influx of projects to fund because of their quality of service and also i have 2 very solid Private Money lenders,and my lenders use their own money.

If interested in my service and assistance,please contact me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com or call me at 803-206-8758

Don Carter
Direct Correspondent/Consultant
Hello Bonnie

I have several buyer/principals who could be interested in what you are offering.

Could you please email me at normansutton1249@gmail.com and we can discuss (I was unable to get through to your phone numbers)
Hello Bonnie
Direct portfolio lender
tony@empirerealholdings.com
www.empirerealholdings.com
770-256-0610

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service