I am looking for Strip Malls, Multi-Unit Properties, Office Buildings, and even SFH -

All properties MUST be unlisted - we will not consider properties that are not unlisted.  We can close transactions quickly - if you have properties that meet this criteria, please send listings to me immediately.

I hope that we can do business together!

Views: 1800

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am very interested - please send your listings to me at rhondaward13@gmail.com

Please provide email
Rhonda I have 12 acres pre-approved for a 80000 sq ft medical office or surgical center. It is not a short sale but headed for foreclosure.. Doctors waiting to occupy near hospital.email me at strikerinvestments@gmail.com
Please send me your email address at terry_lance@hotmail.com. I have just the tape for you. Thanks

I have what you're looking for.

investors911@att.net

Hi Rhonda,

My name is Steve Sutton; I am a commercial acquisitions manager. I help qualified buyers find cash flowing properties with a potential upside. These properties typically are performing properties with cash flow. Due to the commercial loans coming due, a lot of owners are not able to refinance their properties thus leaving a lot of good properties for sale. My job is to find these properties for you analyze these properties and determine if these are good properties for buyers such as yourself. Moving forward, I will be sending you commercial properties directly to your inbox based off the criteria you give me.

Qualified Buyer’s Criteria

CASH BUYER’S ONLY

1. What kind of property are you looking to buy? Multifamily, Self storage, Office Buildings ect. ?
  2. What kind of cap rate are you looking for?
  3. What is the city and state of the properties you are looking for?
  4. If multifamily, what is the price per door?
  5. Are you able to close quickly?
  6. How much are you looking to spend?
  7. What is the time you are able to close in, the 30 days, 60 days or 90 days?
  8. Can you provide proof of funds?
  9. Can you sign a NCND form?

We value your time and want to make your investing easy and most of all profitable, that being said we want to make sure you are a qualified cash buyer. If you are a cash buyer looking for good commercial deals go to our site which is www.commercialpropertydealflow.com Fill in your information, there you will be instructed to put in your name and email address. After that you will receive valuable newsletters on making your investing more profitable and easy.

Thanks for your time, and we looking forward to building a good relationship with you.

Steve Sutton II

commercialpropertydealflow@gmail.com

Hello Rhonda,

I have been on this site for a while, and never make any bogus claims, so when your ready have real buyers, source have access to unlimited supply of NPN and will be getting Reo soon, email me at vernrealestateinvestor@cox.net for unlisted property.Commercial, SFR, NPN

I have $35M in NPNs nationwide, Residential going 63 cents on the BPO.  email me at

StrikerInvestments@gmail.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service