Class A Medical Plaza (the “Property”) located in Beverly Hills, California – one of the premier
medical office markets in the world. Totaling 49,617 square feet of class A medical space, the
award-winning 5-story medical building recently underwent an extensive renovation and
currently represents Beverly Hills’ newest, state-of the-art medical campus offering distinctive
architectural style highlighted by a steel and glass facade and numerous complimentary artistic
elements throughout. Currently 100% leased to a world-renowned tenant roster, including world renowned
physicians, the Medical Plaza offers proximity to an economically desirable
demographic base, a host of unsurpassed amenities, recreational and cultural attractions, a highly
educated and specialized labor pool, the entire Los Angeles regional freeway network, and many
of Southern California’s most prestigious executive housing markets. The medical Plaza is
irrefutably in a class by itself-offering an investor an extraordinary investment opportunity based
on the following factors:
• Class A Medical campus- the first of USC’s Medical Center’s ancillary locations. The
Medical Plaza is branded as “The Doctors of USC” building; leasing two floors of the
building with a long-term lease and extremely high tenant improvement expenditures,
backed by a $4 billion signature.
• Accredited the state-of-the-art surgery center with five surgery rooms.
• Recipient of multiple awards, including:
-The Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2011 Commercial Real Estate Award for “Best
-The 2011 City of Beverly Hills “Architectural Design Award”
-The 2011 Gold Nugget “Award of Merit Honoree”
• Class A Beverly Hills Medical Building with very high-end tenants.
• Recent completion of extensive capital improvement program totaling $18 million.
• The tenant puts $650 per square foot of additional tenant improvements into the building.
• Strong cash flow- institutional-quality tenancy exhibiting long-term leases with
contractual rental rate increases.
• City of Beverly Hills’ medical sector has extremely high barriers to entry with little
supply available to meet future demand due to a proposed de facto moratorium, which
will regulate the future growth of medical space.
• Attractive courtyard area, eco-friendly rooftop meditation garden, and energy efficient
• Proximate to world-renowned Cedars-Sinai Hospital, as well as other major hospitals
such as Olympia Medical center, UCLA, UCLA-Santa Monica, and St. John’s that act as
feeder hospitals to the Beverly Hills submarket.
• Aging, well-educated, and affluent demographic profile equates to positive economic
drivers for health care industry.
• It is selling at 5 cap to NOI for $58.8M
Strong, institutional-quality tenancy coupled with excellent economic
drivers and extremely high barriers to entry lend for strong and secure
cash flow- The Medical Plaza has far out-performed original cash flow projection