Available Bank owned Bulk SFH, Commercial Properties and Non-Performing Notes:

Greetings Commercial Real Estate Investors,

We are direct with Seller(s) and can provide custom specified (by area and property type) bulk SFH, Commercial Properties (various) and Non-performing note packages. If you are direct with BUYERS that are searching for product throughout the United States, we can help you in locating great properties that can meet your criteria. Our process begins by first finding out exactly what type of product/property you are interested in and the specific location(s). 

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please contact me at terry_lance@hotmail.com. My buyers can proof up and send LOI. However, how far are you away from the seller. I ask that question because of alot of false representation is  on here.  Have your source closed a deal? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks
Get in touch with me tsmith@kingdombuildersfinancial.org

Please send me what you need to move forward I am the buyer no daisy chain.

dave.simmons@peakfinancial.me

Dear Sir:  I have buyers who would like to purchase some notes anywhere in the U.S. except Michigan.  Michigan is not an option for us...sorry.  If you can accomodate, let me know.  Our pricing point is between 30k-10million.  Let me know soonest.

Gail R.

gailygail88@yahoo.com

Hello Khafra,

Do you work with brokers? If yes, are you paid by the seller? If yes, please email or call me so we can discuss details.

Lathea V. Morris

notes50@earthlink.net

800.851.3506 Ext 3#

We are direct buyers. Only purchase NPN from banks, must have access to each NPN origination file we acquire, service and dispose nationwide. Please email kmartha@stonehillco.com portfolios up to $35m.

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service