Hello, I'm looking for a $1MIL line of credit at a good interest rate.  I know.....isn't everyone?  The difference is, I have the credit score, assets and business experience to back it.  I am a licensed realtor.  I do fix and flip, auctions and more.  I find the deals, I need liquidity to work.

Scammers.....please don't bother.  I'm retired law enforcement.

But if you are legit and want a solid business connection, reply.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The bank I work with there is no credit verification, and no income. We do all types of loans. Go to www.getmefunds.com, and apply in the upper right hand corner. Go to...

Thank you for your response Sherry!

your welcome!

Several Line of Credit programs are offered.

The terms and conditions for a line of credit include about 10 or so BANKS, if you are not using the RIGHT BANK shop for a new one. However you stated retired,  AGE is factor that reduces the TERM ( an example 25 year AMORT under 45 years of age).  Using a credit line is not the only Loan Option, FOR FREE speak with the Business Bank Manager about programs that you could gain approvals for.  

best regards, 

Robin 

Hello Mr. Danny Palmer

How are you doing? Hope you are felling good Mr. Danny Palmer?.

I saw your ad on crepig.ning.com and I decided to contact you, am a private money lender located in New York city and i give out any kind of loan with a very low interest rate of 12.3% percent, if you are still interested in need of a loan, kindly get back to me with your direct email address for more communication thank you.

Best Regards
Leung Chun Ying

Hello Mr. Danny Palmer

How are you doing? Hope you are felling good Mr. Danny Palmer?.

I saw your ad on crepig.ning.com and I decided to contact you, am a private money lender located in New York city and i give out any kind of loan with a very low interest rate of 12.3% percent, if you are still interested in need of a loan, kindly get back to me with your direct email address for more communication thank you.

Best Regards
Leung Chun Ying

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service