Strong location and demographic

100% occupied

History tenants

$1,650,000   9.6% cap on actual income

16-17% Cash on cash w financing

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send me info on this? Where in FL is it?
Jack

Joseph:

We need to chat this week. I have a real heavy weight client looking for retail properties. This same client also has third party clients of their own, looking for properties.

When can we chat? Cao

Joseph

I work directly with an Investor who is seeking commercial properties nationwide. Fast closing for properties that fit their criteria. Multifamily, Industrial, Office, Hotels, Unfinished projects, Farms, Development Land or Condos and mobile home parks. Seller must be flexible and ready to close within 15-30 days. Include income and expenses, vacancy ratio, and lowest price seller will take.

send info to ginnrichardson@gmail.com

If you or your buyers need capital for purchases, please contact me. We can do both Debt and Equity for Shopping Centers. I am working on a unanchored strip center in Florida now as well as one in Orange County Californi. Bryan Shaffer  George Smith Partners bshafffer@gspartners.com 310-867-2906.   

Have a strong buyer with over 1 million sf of retail looking for shopping centers.

Cash buyer

No broker's chain

Must have a FULL INVESTMENT PACKAGE

No Notes

Buyer Pays Commission

Hugo Sotolongo

hsai@bellsouth.net

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service