100% Joint Venture Equity funding for job creation projects!

If you have cash or access to cash north of $10 Million, you can get $70-$100 million for every $10 Million for development. It is not a loan, it is PURE EQUITY. And there is NO RISK to their principal. Here is how it works:

· 10 Million Cash in account (Bank of America or JP Morgan)
· Client can receive between 7-10 times that amount for project.
· Must be job creation, green energy, infrastructure or humanitarian.
· No house development, condos. Rentals would be hard to do but if in the right area could work.

WILL WORK FOR MOST INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS AS WELL.

· You need to park the cash into US Treasuries at B of A or JP Morgan. You need to leave the Treasuries there for 1 year. You get 7-10 times that in foundation money that is pure equity-you do not need to pay it back. After 1 year you can do with the money what you want. It stays safe in US treasuries. Here is the good news-YOU CAN CLOSE IN 3 WEEKS! There are 4 days to clear the money and make sure it is not terrorist money (9/11) and then it funds out 2 Fridays after that. There is Billions of dollars available so if someone parks $30 Million in treasuries, you can get $200-$300 Million for projects-cash, no debt.

Douglas Dowell, JD
(816) 522-1481
Harbinger Commercial Captial
Douglas@myeagle.biz

NO DAIZY CHAINS ACCEPTED.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Douglas,

I have few questions,Please contact me directly at Arainproperties@cox.net

Sincerely,

Yasin Arain 

David,

I would like to receive information on this program and how this platform works.. 

Regards,

David Lara

laraequities@gmail.com

424 230 7825 Office

909 553 65678 Mobile

909 886 8269 Fax

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service