All Discussions Tagged 'software' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial Real Estate Software

Hello Folks   I am looking for recommendations on commercial real estate software, specifically for apartment buildings management, income…

Started by Miguel Ramos

3 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Raji Tamil

Lead Management

I had a discussion with a colleague yesterday regarding their ideas for the best tool for lead management. Followup is huge in our industr…

Started by Beth Anne Grib

0 Mar 14, 2014

Real Estate Investing Software

Real Estate Investing Software is the perfect solution for realtors. This software can help to: optimize, manage, track investments onli…

Started by Zsolt Pásztor

3 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Zsolt Pásztor

More Listings. Better Leads. Better Real Estate Investing.

Try FasTrac Investor for 7-Days, and Get 50% before January 20th. It's a business in a box that walks you through every step…

Started by Tim Ventura

0 Jan 9, 2012

Real Estate Investing: A Real Solution for Struggling Agents

I sold my shares of the BPO Automation Group last June and promised myself at the time that I'd get out of real estate. I like…

Started by Tim Ventura

0 Dec 27, 2011

Megan and Zeke Zucaro Announce "How To Lend" Seminar

Megan & Zeke Zucaro are brilliant investors, motivated agents, and successful educators - and they've just announced a new…

Started by Tim Ventura

0 Dec 22, 2011

VIDEO: Why Professionals Use FasTrac Investor, featuring REI Educator Megan Zucaro

Nationally-recognized REI Educator Megan Zucaro uses FasTrac Investor in her own business to save time and make better decision…

Started by Tim Ventura

0 Dec 18, 2011

FasTrac Video Webinar for Real Estate Investors

FasTrac Investor was developed by Real Estate Investors for use in their own businesses, and in this special video webinar pre…

Started by Tim Ventura

0 Dec 15, 2011

HOME OWNERS NOT BUYING? Real Estate Investors Still Are! They're Your BEST Source for Leads in Today's Market.

Struggling to sell homes in today's depressed market? Quit waiting for the economy to change: it's time to change yourself. Re…

Started by Tim Ventura

0 Dec 14, 2011

BIG NEWS for Real Estate Investors!

Attention Real Estate Investors! Download a FREE Trial of FasTrac Investor and save 50% off the retail price. This is an amazing offer f…

Started by Tim Ventura

0 Dec 13, 2011

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service