All Discussions Tagged 'resort' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

632 acre beach front resort in Dominican Republic

Lead investor is seeking financing partners to roll-up remaining components of the former Roco Ki Resort development in the Dominican Repub…

Started by Charles Kahle

0 Sep 27, 2011

Arizona Development Land NPN Selling at 30% of Appraised Value of Collateral

Development near Tucsan AZ.  Selling off market as a non-performing note, 1st Trust Deed, with associated collateral at $7.5MM.  We OWN the…

Started by Campbell Dosch

0 May 20, 2011

Hotel 3* for sale in the south-east area of Paris!

- 3-stars rating - Number of rooms: 52 - Location: famous place in Paris - Quality tourism label "Logis de France" - Room’s price range: 11…

Started by Viesturs Zellis

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Viesturs Zellis

Very interesting turistic resort in Ibiza - Spain

I am in charge of selling a very interesting tourist resort in a wonderful location, running and with many economic opportunities on the is…

Started by manuel martorell

0 Apr 5, 2010

Beachwalk Resort - A Great Opportunity!

Need a jv partner or buyer for a portion of this beautiful substantially developed award winning resort on Lake Michigan just over an hour…

Started by Robert Pliska, CRE, CPA

0 Mar 24, 2010

LOOKING FOR Financing for my Commercial Hospitality Real Estate project(s) on BALI - Indonesia ($500,000 to $1,000.000)

I am looking for a commercial loan with 'normal' interest rates for my newly started "Villas & Suites Bali Passion - Kerobokan, an affo…

Started by verheecke daniel

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by verheecke daniel

Value Priced Hotel/Marina Opportunity - Private island off the coast of Belize City

This is a unique and extremely well-priced 14 acre private island property with small marina and 2 acres of mainland dock off the coast of…

Started by Grace Lappin

0 Nov 7, 2009

Luxury Caribbean Oceanfront Resort for Sale (distress) - Turks & Caicos Islands

This property is open, established, with a good track record. It is currently 180 rooms with approvals for an additional 220+ build-out wit…

Started by Grace Lappin

0 Nov 7, 2009

Alternative Real Estate Investment - Luxury Caribbean Oceanfront Estate perfect for boutique hotel resort & spa, Turks & Caicos Islands

The Estate is approximately 2.5 acres with additional acreage available. The compound is completely exclusive with its own road and waterwa…

Started by Grace Lappin

0 Nov 7, 2009

Looking for med-large 4 star resort deals in CA, development funding

Unique hospitality business model, previously funded through bank loans, VC, and RE investors to build. Looking for better location to 'buy…

Started by Mary Beth Close

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Mary Beth Close

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service