All Discussions Tagged 'residential' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for equity position partners for an ocean front resort community, commercial re-development

I am looking for private lenders and or jv partner for an ocean front community in one of the most pristine areas on the east coast. Approx…

Started by Gary Mitola

2 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by David Hills

Huh? Stated Income Verified Assets Residential Loan?

http://needamortgageloan.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/huh-stated-income-verified-assets/

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Feb 7, 2011

Looking for MU Investment Properties with Great CAP Rate?

Click Here for More Information Great opportunity to own two fully-occupied multi-tenant buildings immediately available in Oxford, Souther…

Started by Beth Anne Grib

0 Jan 27, 2011

Distressed properties for sell 9 banks

Hi everyone, I'm new to CREPIG so tell me when I'm doing things right and when I'm WRONG!!!   My company offers Bank assets (9banks) for di…

Started by Budd Wright

23 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Alan Printz

Fully Performing Portfolio of SFH in Indiana. 17% ROI and $400k of immediate equity

I have a portfolio of 20 SFH in Indianapolis that are cash flowing.  The value of this portfolio is $1.2mm and is for sale at $800,000.  I…

Started by Thomas Wright

0 Jul 2, 2010

Financing Available ...For All Commercial Real Estate Projects!

MONEY FOR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AND MORE! I have been asked several questions regarding how you go about getting a Commercial Loan to pur…

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 May 8, 2010

Investor Partners Wanted.

INVESTOR PARTNERS WANTED.   “You got the money, let me make you richer”                                                                …

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 Apr 26, 2010

Real Estate Agents/Mtg Pro’s

Let us do your tough to place commercial hard money loans We do all the work and you get paid! Up to 70% LTV, $300k to 100 Million dollar l…

Started by Jared Foster

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Anthony T. Roberts Jr.

SEEKING DIRECT INVESTORS - SELLERS & BUYERS - Hedge Funds, Insurance companies.

Our national company Viele REO & Property Management, LLC is seeking to network with direct investors both sellers and buyers of NPN's,…

Started by Francine Willingham

6 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Gerald W. Mead

How to Offer a Particular Property

I have a small parcel of land in Spokane that is zoned residential but has been considered by several small companies to purchase for a var…

Started by Jan Turner

1 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Sam Robnett

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2023   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service