All Discussions Tagged 'rate' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excel IRR Calc...which cell arrays do I use?

In selecting a array of cells, for a five year IRR, do I have 6 cells (first is negative as the amount invested, five years of cash flow, t…

Started by RK Kliebenstein

0 Oct 1, 2019

Looking For Commercial

Looking for commercial shopping centers, office buildings, multi family, etc. with either high cap rate or lower occupancy in the eastern h…

Started by Lynne Spencer

0 May 4, 2017

Houston Multifamily Cap Rates?

I am about to contract a multifamily property in a suburb of Houston.  What is the Market Cap Rate for a Class B-/C+ multifamily in Houston?

Started by Kyle Crecelius

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Deborah Landy

Cash-buyer needed 2Day for SMOKIN' 10 Cap rate self-store deal...

Hi all you CREI'rs out there... I am up against the wall. I need a cash buyer for this great 10+ cap rate self-store deal that is grossing…

Started by Tom D. Muniz

0 Jan 18, 2012

Need a Self Storage Facility

My buyer is looking for a self-storage facility in the southeast part of U.S. Minimum 40,000 sf 9% cap rate Distressed but with positive NO…

Started by Sandra Negron

0 Oct 3, 2011

Equity Partners - Multifamily Housing

If you are a investor looking for secure returns in multifamily properties we would like to talk with you. We presently have offerings and…

Started by Steven Fox

0 Sep 3, 2011

WHY Invest in South Carolina?

1. Free of many regulatory burdens that hamper business conditions 2. One of the lowest corporate income taxes in the Southeast 3. As a r…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Apr 7, 2011

Buying or Refinancing an owner occupied commercial property? Take advantage of the changes to the SBA lending program ONLY good through the end of 2010.

- SBA fees guarantee fee is WAIVED (saving you thousands of dollars but only through the end of 2010) - 7a loans increased from 2M to 5M -…

Started by Carmen Alexe

7 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ron Breitenbach

$265,000 10% Interest only 24 months 51% LTV

This property is located in Alabama it's 34 unit mobile home park on 9+ acres of land. The property net's $5,000 per month. Cash flow value…

Started by Owen Hogarth

1 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Carol Halma

74 unit portfolio NO BANKS REQUIRED

NO qualifying exceptional mix of property types Located in the suburbs of the Dallas area in TX-22 unit mobile home park -24 unit SFR -28 u…

Started by Owen Hogarth

0 Sep 11, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service