All Discussions Tagged 'note' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Residential and Commercial Loan Note Tapes/Portfolios

I have secured a group of institutional investors and VC funds to absorb Non Performing Notes (Specifically). Please especially present Flo…

Started by Peter Foster

0 Mar 28, 2011

Performing Note on NEW Assisted Living Facility

Bank is having trouble and is looking to sell $17M performing note on newly constructed ALF in Ohio.  Operator and owner is top 10 largest…

Started by Adam Fischer

0 Mar 23, 2011

COMMERCIAL PERFORMING AND NON-PERFORMING LOANS/NOTES IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE

TO ALL,   I will provide buyers, with Non-Performing Notes directly from the originating institution. These notes include residential as we…

Started by Peter Foster

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Paul Lepine

$10M commercial note for sale. $20M property value.

Fantastic opportunity for the well funded. Contact me for details. Only serious inquires please.

Started by Trevor Wilson

7 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Sean Pennington

Have buyer looking to purchase performing or non-performing loan portfolio’s in San Bernardino County?From $250 to $6MM.

I have a buyer looking to purchase performing or non-performing loan portfolio’s in San Bernardino County? Price ranges from $250 to $6MM. …

Started by Dedra Allen

10 Nov 4, 2010

video; Everything you know about note brokering & the cash flow industry is wrong! part 1

http//:www.windfallprivatebanking.com Note Brokering expert and publisher/editor of papersourceonline.com William J. mencarrow discusses…

Started by Richard Norton

0 Sep 14, 2010

Earn a big payday! Need a buyer for 70+ condo project in L.A.

Currently we have a 70+ condo project in L.A. with 2+ months NPN. Bid on its $16MM balance. Plus many more... Bring your NPN/REO buyers an…

Started by Douglas Feller

0 Oct 14, 2009

WANTED Direct Sellers/Mandates of MTN’s & BG’s Required We have large groups of buyer’s who are ready, They will proof up, follow procedures and close immediately.

No daisy chains, no politics, no head aches, no nonsense. Our buyer’s are looking and waiting to solicit you Join our FREE network and allo…

Started by Jared Foster

0 Jun 16, 2009

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2022   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service