All Discussions Tagged 'money' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Equity Partner for Large Apartment Complexes

We are currently looking for an investor to take an equity position. We our looking at several large apartment complexes. We need the down…

Started by Brandon Petty

7 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Brandon Petty

Hard Money Commercial Loan Low LTV, high Interest rate

I have a customer looking for a Hard Money Loan.  He needs 100K for working capital.  Lots of collateral.  He is willing to personally guar…

Started by Richard Roger

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Rich Coppage

Commercial Bldg. Under Contract

I have a commercial bldg. under contract, I need a private money lender. Building apraised @ $290,000.00 I have it under contract to buy fo…

Started by Rob McLaughlin

1 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by paul turner

CommercialDeals.com -- Commercial Real Estate Financing for Investors/Brokers

Investors/brokers seeking commercial real estate financing: post it on CommercialDeals.com. Whether it's to acquire, refinance or develop a…

Started by Eugene Lopin

0 Oct 6, 2009

Recently funded deals by my sources. Are you next. Outside the box financing.

Here are some examples of recently funded deals that are outside the box for many local banks. 3Units Residential: Borrower needed a loan…

Started by Roberto Padilla

0 Sep 30, 2009

OUtside the box commercial financing. Conventional private and bridge loans

I have multiple funding sources. With a taste for just about anything that makes sense. NO 100% financing please. If you would like your…

0 Sep 28, 2009

Small balance commercial loans welcomed. Private and conventional financing available

Commercial real estate lending has become more difficult to obtain. While regular banks are starting to lend the guidelines are extremely t…

0 Sep 24, 2009

Refinance 110K of Private Investors in 3.5 Million Dollar Property.

We have a 34,000 SF office building in Raleigh, NC. Purchased last August with 110K from private investors at 15% interest, 2.3 Million Dol…

Started by Charles Rankin

1 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Tyler Klein

Commercial funding with out the hard money prices. Sacramento and nationwide

Hard money is not your only option for commercial real estate lending. Private funding is a great alternative to paying those high prices f…

0 Aug 19, 2009

funding for developers that need money

My business associate, Maurice Murphy, and I are very pleased to offer this opportunity to you directly through our affiliation with the en…

Started by David Spangler

1 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Kimberley Aliseri

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2023   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service