All Discussions Tagged 'money' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIRECT commercial real estate lending. Conventional , brdige and SBA

If you or your client are in the market for a direct lender I have the following I can refer you to. Lenders for: Hotels , retail, multi f…

Started by Roberto Padilla

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Lance Langenhoven

Financing Available ...For All Commercial Real Estate Projects!

MONEY FOR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AND MORE! I have been asked several questions regarding how you go about getting a Commercial Loan to pur…

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 May 8, 2010

Commercial real estate financing. Mortgage brokers welcomed

Multifamily . Numerous programs are available with different fixed terms starting with 5 years fixed in the low 5%. Cash out will be allowe…

0 Apr 28, 2010

Investor Partners Wanted.

INVESTOR PARTNERS WANTED.   “You got the money, let me make you richer”                                                                …

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 Apr 26, 2010

Real Estate Agents/Mtg Pro’s

Let us do your tough to place commercial hard money loans We do all the work and you get paid! Up to 70% LTV, $300k to 100 Million dollar l…

Started by Jared Foster

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Anthony T. Roberts Jr.

WE HAVE CAPITAL. We are aggressive in seeking stabilized, multi-family properties.

With a waiting list of capital, L5 Real Estate Investments continues to be committed to acquiring stable, income producing multi-family opp…

Started by Mike Flaherty

0 Apr 20, 2010

Experienced Operator/Sponsors Wanted!Private Banking Available! Structured Commercial Bridge Financing!

Private Banking Available! Structured Commercial Bridge Financing!  Most Types, Any Condition, Any Reason! Bad Credit, In Foreclosure, B…

Started by Richard Norton

0 Apr 16, 2010

BP Gas/Convenience Store & Plaza

we have finished our due diligence on a mixed use BP Gas Store and retail/office space zone for light industrial in Northern Michigan on La…

Started by Michael Musto

1 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff Lehman

Rates starting in the 7% range. Why pay hard money prices. Sacramento and nationwide

Commercial real estate lending. Private funding. Stop paying hard money prices Flexible guidelines and rates start in the 7%-10% range.…

8 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Adam Fischer

Looking for Equity Partners in Large Apartment Complexes of 80 units or more!

We are currently looking for investors to take an equity position in our deals. We have several deals we are negotiating but won't have the…

Started by Adam Fischer

0 Feb 11, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2023   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service