All Discussions Tagged 'funds' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Offer Financial Bank Instrument (BG/SBLC/LC) for Lease/Sale

Dear Sir/Madam, We offer financial service such as BG,SBLC,MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft, which are specifically for lease and sale. Our B…

Started by Roberto Montoya

0 Feb 3, 2017

Hard Money Loans for Fix n Flip projects up to 70% ARV and 100% LTC

Nationwide Rehab Financing Available - 65% to 70% ARV - Up to 100% LTC (Not available in all states) - 6 mos. to 3 yr. terms - 10% - 16% r…

Started by Mike Haines

1 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Charles Hernandez

Wanted! Investors Seeking Rehab Funding...Please Read Below:

Rehab Loans requests must be in the following states MD,VA and Washington,DC Click Here >>>> Click Here For Loan  - Any loan a…

Started by Trina George

1 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Julie Falen

Investors Do You Need Hard Money?

Send me your full name, best phone and email with "Hard Money" in the subject line only. Please do not provide any more info yet. Send to:…

Started by Trina George

0 Sep 20, 2013

Investors Do You Need Hard Money?

Inbox me with full name, best phone and email and "Hard Money" within the message only. Please do not provide any more info yet.***********…

Started by Trina George

0 Sep 13, 2013

Looking for viable rehab projects in the following states

Rehab Loans requests in MD,VA and Washington,DC - Any loan amount - Equity-based lending program - Zero pre-payment penalties - Zero monthl…

Started by Trina George

0 Sep 11, 2013

New Development Program! We can fund you! 15Mil and up!

Hi everyone! I have been away for a while but I am back & with a New Construction Program! This program is international and we will on…

Started by Ellynne Witherspoon

0 Jul 31, 2012

What can a Proof of Funds ( POF ) be used for?

A Proof of Funds can be used for any purpose including: * Proof of Collateral * Net worth requirement * Proof of Liquidty * Bond Require…

Started by Larry Potter

0 May 4, 2012

Private Funding available No UPFRONT FEES!! International Deals WELCOME! Principles Only!

Hi everyone!  If you are still in need of private funding then I can definitely help you! I have linked up with a few lenders who are able…

0 Mar 9, 2012

PRINCIPLES ONLY-No UPFRONT FEES. Up to 500 Million

My company knows that you need financing for your project and we want to get you to the lending table. We can lend you up to 500Million and…

0 Jan 19, 2012

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2021   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service