All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experienced Operator/Sponsors Wanted!Private Banking Available! Structured Commercial Bridge Financing!

Private Banking Available! Structured Commercial Bridge Financing!  Most Types, Any Condition, Any Reason! Bad Credit, In Foreclosure, B…

Started by Richard Norton

0 Apr 16, 2010

Recent Contract signing with Foundation complete: parente capital wealth advisors

Parente Capital Wealth Advisors recently completed contract negotiations with well known Foundation that is seeking to offer Grant Funds to…

Started by Stephen Parente

0 Apr 6, 2010

Real Estate agents are you tired of not making the money you deserve there is a better way.

I can show you a way to work with real estate agents and brokers in 47 statesCome join me Now limited spots available.Please click the link…

Started by Howard Jackson

0 Mar 13, 2010

Funding For Commercial Real Estate Projects

I am searching for Commercial Real Estate projects worldwide that are 5M+ with no cap. The developer/Owner has to have put some equity into…

Started by Ramondo Stallings

0 Jan 9, 2010

Direct access to Loan Servicing, REO & Loss Mitigation offices

Lane Guide - Largest Lender Directory since 1957 Many of you may or may not know about Lane Guide, but if you do not you probably need to…

Started by JW Najarian

2 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by JW Najarian

Need a CREATIVE Lender for a Commercial Retail Purchase

A friend of mine recently did a deal, that apparently is akin to a leveraged buyout. The broker used must be too busy to return my calls. I…

Started by Bernie Day

0 Sep 24, 2009

Commercial funding with out the hard money prices. Sacramento and nationwide

Hard money is not your only option for commercial real estate lending. Private funding is a great alternative to paying those high prices f…

Started by Roberto Padilla

0 Aug 19, 2009

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service