All Discussions Tagged 'crepig' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outstanding Net Lease Sale Leaseback Opportunity - Great Return!

Price - $6,400,000 Size: 128, 260 sq ft Price per Foot: $49 Location: Chesterfield, Michigan (N/E section of metro area) Cap Rate - Exceeds…

Started by Robert Pliska, CRE, CPA

1 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by syed serajul

The Blog

I have a way to keep the Blog but knock it off the front page. This is something I would like to do to get rid of clutter, but I want to br…

Started by JW Najarian

15 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by syed serajul

2016 Idea Group Partners Commercial Real Estate Investment Proposal to Commercial Real Estate Professionals

ADD YOUR "BID SQ/FT USD or SQ/M2 USD PRICE" OF YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES GET INVESTMENT PROPOSAL FROM IDEA HELIX CAPITAL MARKET & IDEA…

Started by Fuat Balta

0 Jan 1, 2016

Licensed vs Non-Licensed Lenders on CREPIG

Licensed vs Non-Licensed Lenders It has come to my attention that there are a few non-licensed lenders promoting private money loans here o…

Started by JW Najarian

25 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Lynne Spencer

Distressed properties for sell 9 banks

Hi everyone, I'm new to CREPIG so tell me when I'm doing things right and when I'm WRONG!!!   My company offers Bank assets (9banks) for di…

Started by Budd Wright

23 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Alan Printz

Quote of the Day

"Character isn't something you were born with and can't change, like your fingerprints. It's something you weren't born with and must take…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Sep 21, 2010

Are There Solutions and How Can We Stimulate the Economy?

I have reported on what I feel is the unmasking of our current economic existence. I believe we are in the denial stage about how bad thing…

Started by JW Najarian

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Bob Schecter

Commercial Multi-families

Are you looking to buy commercial? Tell me more! How would you like to buy a commercial property current cash flow value $800,000 with only…

Started by Owen Hogarth

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Andrew Klenk

Quote of the Day

"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." — Napoleon Hill: Author, Think and Gr…

Started by JW Najarian

1 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Bob Schecter

Are we Headed for The Greatest Depression of All Time?

I am pretty tired of talking about gloom and doom, but it's hard to miss the 1 Trillion + Gorilla sitting in front of us.  I am hoping I am…

Started by JW Najarian

19 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Tamara Heater

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service