All Discussions Tagged 'commercial real estate' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the Retail Market Coming Out of Denial Stage and Into Acceptance that Prices Have to Fall?

This could be a good sign. If you have read my stuff before you know I often speak about the six stages of grief. Shock Denial Anger Bargai…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Oct 7, 2010

Distressed properties for sell 9 banks

Hi everyone, I'm new to CREPIG so tell me when I'm doing things right and when I'm WRONG!!!   My company offers Bank assets (9banks) for di…

Started by Budd Wright

23 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Alan Printz

Quote of the Day

"Character isn't something you were born with and can't change, like your fingerprints. It's something you weren't born with and must take…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Sep 21, 2010

Commercial Multi-families

Are you looking to buy commercial? Tell me more! How would you like to buy a commercial property current cash flow value $800,000 with only…

Started by Owen Hogarth

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Andrew Klenk

Quote of the Day

"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." — Napoleon Hill: Author, Think and Gr…

Started by JW Najarian

1 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Bob Schecter

Are we Headed for The Greatest Depression of All Time?

I am pretty tired of talking about gloom and doom, but it's hard to miss the 1 Trillion + Gorilla sitting in front of us.  I am hoping I am…

Started by JW Najarian

19 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Tamara Heater

CRE Acquisition Opportunities

In today's financial crisis, Americas' community and regional banks are faced with tough decisions. What do they do with the growing invent…

Started by Gary R. Jordan

3 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Bryan Silver

Quote of the Day

"Everything you see happening is the consequence of that which you are." — Dr. David Hawkins: Psychiatrist, physician, spiritual teacher, a…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Aug 25, 2010

Quote of the Day

"Everybody is like a magnet. You attract to yourself reflections of that which you are. If you're friendly then everybody else seems to be…

Started by JW Najarian

2 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by JW Najarian

What is Quantitative Easing and Will it Make the U.S. Another Japan?

I recently took some time to try and better understand Quantitative Easing.  Here is what I found.  Very interesting stuff.  Make up your o…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Aug 17, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2023   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service