All Discussions Tagged 'asset' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Collateral/Asset Loan Program

Minimum amount of collateral $100 Million -Rates starting at 4% -Up to 125% LTV -Assets can include: raw land, mines, mineral/oil/air righ…

Started by Nicholas Hubbard

1 Nov 25
Reply by Robert Glen

Commercial Real Estate - Asset Management / Asset Manager - Position / Job Available

East West Commercial Real Estate Los Angeles / Orange County, CA __________________________ East West Commercial Real Estate is seeking an…

Started by Michael Duhs

1 May 27, 2012
Reply by Janace Rivera

Section 8 Leased SFR's offering at 15% NET Cap/ROI

We acquire thousands of REO's from a variety of banks and servicers in 33 states. We are offering packaged performing SFR's, fully leased l…

Started by Joeanne Manzala

0 Feb 6, 2012

FUNDING AVAILABLE IN 2012

I work with equity partners who are able to provide funding for the following: Commercial deals Government project funding Short and Long…

Started by Rochelle Lavenhouse

0 Dec 9, 2011

LOOKING FOR DIRECT ASSET MANAGERS AND PRINCIPALS TO BANKS

We are buying $2M+, SFR's in Orange and LA, Counties in CA but our appetite is $10M+. per month. Looking for direct asset managers and prin…

Started by Jamie Moore

3 May 3, 2011
Reply by Lazaro Sosa

WHY Invest in South Carolina?

1. Free of many regulatory burdens that hamper business conditions 2. One of the lowest corporate income taxes in the Southeast 3. As a r…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Apr 7, 2011

Turnkey Cash-Flowing properties, 50% Down and we'll finance the rest! No credit check... No lengthy loan application process...

Click HERE and then feel free to contact me for more details...

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Mar 26, 2011

COMMERCIAL PERFORMING AND NON-PERFORMING LOANS/NOTES IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE

TO ALL,   I will provide buyers, with Non-Performing Notes directly from the originating institution. These notes include residential as we…

Started by Peter Foster

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Paul Lepine

Direct Access to Distressed Commercial Bank Assets for Sale and Private Equity Fund Buyers!

Direct Access to Distressed Commercial Bank Assets for Sale and Private Equity Fund Buyers! The next 2-3 years will unleash a wave of disco…

Started by Desmond Primus

0 Jan 2, 2011

Buyers looking for distress assets

I'm representing 4 companies (buyers) looking for distress assets.  They prefer assets in South Florida.  Multifamily, Hotels, condo projec…

Started by Lazaro Sosa

0 Sep 29, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service